#htmlcaption1 Woodsball Big Games Tournament Paintball Where Do You Fit In? More Paintball Tipps

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Three Tippinators to AXBL All Star Game

Three of the Tippinators key players have been named to the first ever AXBL All Star Game. Dan Lapham, Chris Mullins and Alex Jacklyn will be representing Team PBL at the All Star Game being held on July 19th, 2009 at AXBL Event #3.

"It is an honor to be selected to the first ever AXBL All Star Game" said Chris Mullins "I'm humbled to be chosen to represent the Tippinators. I plan to play as hard as I can to make my brothers proud."

Dan Lapham is no stranger to All Star play having represented the East in the 2007 CXBL All Star Game, Canada’s top Xball League. "Without my team I am nothing, I owe this honour to them and for that I will play my heart out." said the ever humble Lapham.

Alex Jacklyn, who joined the Tippinators this season, is surprised at the All Star nomination. "I was shocked to hear I was voted to the All Star Team. When I’m on the field I am only thinking about what I can do to help the team win, not about myself."

The rest of Tippinators will be on the side lines cheering on these three brave warriors, and look forward to Chris, Dan and Alex showing the best players in the league the true power of a Tippmann 98.

No comments:

Post a Comment